Home
Up

12/30/2002 Well we've started to work on the motor for next year. Last week end we installed new Rod and Main Bearings. The old ones were a little worn from last season. We also installed a one of the sensors to the Block for the Data Logger. The installation went as planned. This weekend We'll be installing new O-Ring gaskets in the Blower manifold as well as the Valve covers. 

12/25/2002  This week end I spent my time with a polishing rag and a can of polish. The Top hat and valve covers are filthy from the season. They are dirty and have water spots on them. The water spots are the toughest things to polish out. Once I got the water spots out I am going to use a product called Zoops. This is a ceramic filler coating. I'll let you know how it works.

                                                                                          

  with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 2002-2005 Money2Burn
Last modified: 07/15/05